If you or a loved one have used Monsanto Roundup and have experienced Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering and other losses. We are currently working with experienced Monsanto Roundup lawyers around the country, who can file a Monsanto Roundup lawsuit on your behalf and there is no fee until you receive a settlement or award. Contact us for a free (no obligation) case evaluation online or toll free at 1-800-992-6878.
Do You Believe Your Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma Was Caused By Monsanto Roundup?
Read Below On Why You May Have a Claim.
What is Monsanto Roundup?
Known as the world’s most widely-used weed-killer, Roundup consists of the active ingredient glyphosate, known as a broad-spectrum herbicide. For years concerns have existed about a risk of cancer from herbicides and weed killers, specifically non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. However, recent reports have suggested that many cancers suffered by agricultural workers may have been caused by side effects of Roundup exposure.
What Are Serious Monsanto Roundup Side Effects?
- Lymph Node Enlargement
- Swollen Abdomen
- Chest Pain
- Severe Coughing
- Difficulty Breathing or Shortness of Breath
- Fatigue, Anemia or Tired Feelings
- Sudden Weight Loss
Monsanto Roundup Lawsuits and Recent Events
- June, 2015: Fran bans Roundup from being used in or around gardening centers, homes and gardens after it was found by local scientists to be a “probable human carcinogen.”
- February, 2016: A man from Hawaii filed a lawsuit stating that his diagnosis and rapidly-growing non-Hodgkin lymphoma was allegedly caused by his exposure to Roundup on a farm since 1997. Read more.
- March, 2016: A California wrongful death suit was filed by the widow of a farmer of more than forty years. The suit claims that because of the farmer’s exposure to Roundup, he developed non-Hodgkin lymphoma and passes away last December. Read more here.
- April, 2016: A California federal court refused to dismiss a lawsuit involving a man who claims that his extended use of Roundup led to his non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Read the complaint here.
- June, 2016: The European Union has called for a recall of Roundup after several member states refuse to allow a continuing use of the weed-killer in their country.
What Are The Medical Studies Finding About Monsanto Roundup?
- Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers (2001): Canadian study found a dose-response relationship between glyphosate exposure and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine (2003): American study of over 3,400 farmworkers in the Midwest found higher rates of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma associated with glyphosate exposure.
- International Journal of Cancer (2008): Swedish study concluded that exposure to glyphosate doubled the risk of developing non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma within less than 10 years.
- International Journal of Cancer (2014): Scientists found a significant link and association between workers of a farmland exposed to Monsanto Roundup and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- World Health Organization (2015): A study done by the WHO’s International Agency for Research on Cancer categorized glyphosate as being “probably carcinogenic to humans.”
Who is Most At-Risk to Develop Cancer from Roundup?
Many workers in the agricultural field are exposed to large amounts of Monsanto Roundup, as it is usually used to keep weeds from growing in the fields of agriculture. These workers include:
- Industrial farm workers
- Turf workers
- Independent farmers
Why Contact Us?
If you or a loved one believe your non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma was caused by exposure to Monsanto Roundup, you should find an experienced Monsanto Roundup lawyer familiar with new developments of Monsanto Roundup. You could be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost income and pain and suffering, among other losses. We are working with some of the more experienced Monsanto Roundup lawyers in the country, who charge no fee unless you get money. Contact us toll free at 1-800-992-6878 or fill out a contact form for a free (no obligation) case evaluation.