If you have been injured in a pedestrian accident, you may be entitled to a cash settlement for your medical bills, lost income and pain and suffering, among other losses. Our firm charges no fee unless we win your case. Contact us 24/7 for a free case evaluation.
Have You Been Injured While Walking From A Negligent Driver?
Call a RI Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Today!
What is my Pedestrian Accident Case Worth?
In Rhode Island you can recover for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Other losses
Contacting an experienced pedestrian accident lawyer in Rhode Island will help you make sure you get the best settlement you can.
What are the Legal Fees?
You will be charged 1/3 of your settlement or award, which is the standard charge that most personal injury lawyers charge. You pay nothing unless we get you money.
What do I do if You are Injured in a Pedestrian Accident?
- Call the police and for medical assistance ASAP
- Take as many pictures as you can of the scene of the accident and the car that struck you.
- Gather the names, addresses and phone numbers of anyone who witnessed the accident.
- Contact an experienced pedestrian accident lawyer in Rhode Island to help you get the best settlement you can.
Why are Pedestrian Accidents Harder to Win?
Pedestrian accidents are harder to prove because often the driver will tell the police officer that they did not see the pedestrian, especially if the victim is wearing dark clothing at night. We must prove that it was the fault of the driver who struck the pedestrian and often this can be an involved process. Our lawyers here are very experienced at handling pedestrian accident cases in RI and we can help.
What are Common Injuries from a Pedestrian Accident?
- Broken bones
- Torn cartilage
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Internal organ injuries
Why Should You Contact an Experienced Pedestrian Accident Lawyer?
The insurance company’s goal is to offer you as little money as possible to settle your case. There are many things an experienced injury lawyer can do to make sure you get a good settlement, such as:
- Monitoring your medical treatment to make sure your doctors ordered the appropriate tests
- Monitoring the medical records to make sure your doctors document the pain and suffering you have sustained
- Advising you regarding every aspect of your claim
- Making sure all of your questions are answered
- Negotiating the best possible settlement for your injuries
Call us TODAY for a Free Case Evaluation!
Why Should You Call Us?
- All of our lawyers have over 15 years’ experience handling pedestrian accidents.
- We are accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Everyone who contacts us is eligible for a free (no obligation) case evaluation.
- We will send someone to you, wherever you are, if either you favor this or are unable to come into one of our 15 offices in RI and MA.
- You will not be charged a legal fee until we obtain a settlement or award for you.
- We will make sure that your phone calls will be returned ASAP.
- We know all the things that are critical to ensure you get a great settlement for your injuries.