For years, Taunton auto accident attorneys at d’Oliveira & Associates has provided legal services and representation to personal injury claims of different types. Among our fields of expertise are auto accident cases.
Drivers and their passengers are always exposed to dangers and hazards on the road. Even the most careful drivers can get into accidents. These events happen due to unforeseen road conditions or negligence or fault of other parties. The injuries that one may sustain, the mental anguish and distress caused by the accident, and the damage done to one’s property entitles them to more financial restitution than he or she expects. This is what the Taunton car accident attorneys at d’Oliveira & Associates, seek to obtain for you.
If you are recovering from the injuries due to an auto accident in Massachusetts, you will need the services of a legal representative in order to pursue your claims. d’Oliveira & Associates boasts years of experience and a proven track record when it comes to auto accident claims. Our familiarity with the procedure and the local, state and federal laws, as well as its experience in representing clients are vital to the success of any auto accident claim. d’Oliveira attorneys also give personal attention to each case. They handle each of the cases individually, so as to give you confidence that a licensed attorney is dealing with your case properly. You should also feel secure that you can leave your case with the lawyers at d’Oliveira & Associates while you are recovering from your accident.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in Massachusetts, contact our Taunton law offices to obtain legal advise as to how you should go about the process.
What you should do after you get in a car accident:
- Remain calm and do not move your vehicle until the police arrive.
- Obtain names and addresses of any witnesses to the accident, including passengers from the respective cars.
- Obtain name and address of the other driver, along with the license number, registration and insurance company’s name.
- Take notes on the position of the vehicles, the weather and road conditions and the time of day.
- Take pictures of the accident scene, vehicles and their positions and any visible injuries.
- Note if any of the parties involved committed any traffic violations or appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Notify your insurance agent or company as soon as possible.
- Complete an operator’s report at the local Police station within five days.
- Seek medical attention if you have sustained any injury no matter how small.
- Call us at d’Oliveira and Associates, to assist you with any questions you may have.
If you have any questions or need an injury lawyer please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-992-6878 or fill out a contact form for a free legal consultation.Taunton Car Accident Attorney | d’Oliveira & Associates
Taunton, MA 02780