Have you been injured from a negligent Cranston driver?
Cranston car accident lawyers can get you the compensation you deserve!
If you were injured in a car accident that was not your fault, you can collect for your medical bills, lost earnings and pain and suffering. We charge no fee until you get your settlement. Call us 24/7 at (401) 275-2039), or fill our a contact form. The consultation is free.
Cranston Car Accidents: What You Need To Know
- How Much Does A Cranston Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
- What Is My Car Accident Claim Worth?
- The Other Cranston Car Driver Has No Insurance. What Do I Do?
- My Car Is Damaged. Can I Get It Repaired?
- I’m Having Trouble With My Insurance Company. What Should I Do?
- The Other Driver’s Insurance Company Gave Me A Call. Should I Talk To Them?
- Does Rhode Island Have Insurance Coverage?
- What Cranston Roads/Intersections Are The Most Dangerous?
- Is It Helpful To Hire An Experienced Car Accident Lawyer?
- Can The Cranston Car Accident Lawyers Of d’Oliveira & Assocites Help Me?
- How Do I Contact The Cranston Car Accident Lawyers of d’Oliveira & Associates?
- What Are The Driving Directions To The Cranston Office Of d’Oliveira & Associates?
1. What do we Charge?
We charge you 1/3 (one-third) fee plus our expenses for medical records, investigative costs, etc. We get reimbursed only if we get you money. You have nothing to lose by hiring us.
2. What is my Case Really Worth?
You can collect for your medical expenses, lost wages and pain and suffering, among other losses. Our Cranston car accident lawyers know how to do many things to get you a top dollar settlement of your claim. Read more.
3. What if the Other Driver is Uninsured or Underinsured?
If so, you may collect on the uninsured/underinsured portion of your auto policy (and possibly other cars in your household) and they cannot raise your rates, assuming it was the other driver’s fault. The minimum coverage in RI for this is $25,000/$50,000. Our experienced Cranston car accident lawyers can easily walk you through this law. Read more.
4. How to Get the Most for Property Damage?
It could not be any easier than simply having the insurance company appraiser meet with your auto body repairman to examine the damage to your vehicle. He is in the best position to get you the most money to fix your car. Read more.
5. Do I Talk With My Own Insurance Company?
It is imperative that you contact your insurance company as soon as possible after a car accident and file a claim with them. Provide them with the basic facts of the accident and the police report if you have it available. If you do not have a copy of the police report, our Cranston car accident lawyers can easily obtain this for you. You should read your insurance policy to see what type of coverage you have.
You should keep all paperwork involved with your claim, such as any of your medical expenses and any other documents or expenses that might be pertinent to your case.
6. Should I Talk With the Other Driver’s Insurance Company?
Our firm recommends that you do not speak to the other party’s insurance company without speaking with a lawyer. If you choose to speak with the other party’s insurance company, we advise that you do not elect to give the details of your case with them as anything you say can be used against you. Also, do not agree to any offers to settle your claim until your doctor has released you from medical treatment and you are no longer experiencing pain.
7. How Much Insurance Coverage is Available in RI?
For liability insurance, it is $25,000/$50,000 dollars. This means any person injured has up to $25,000 in insurance coverage for their injuries. If more than one person is injured, there will be $50,000 in total coverage. Our Cranston car accident lawyers can easily advise you of all applicable coverages available to you.
8. Dangerous Roads and Intersections in Cranston, RI
- RI 2 Reservoir Ave and RI 12 (Park Ave) – One source places this area as the 5th most dangerous intersection in all of Rhode Island. Within a three (3) year span, this area saw 234 crashes, including 47 injury based crashes and 186 of those crashes resulting in property damage only.
- I-295 Exit 3 – One source places this area as the 8th most dangerous area in all of Rhode Island. Within a three (3) year span, this area saw 95 crashes, with 59 of them resulting in injuries.
9. Why Do I Need an Experienced Cranston Auto Accident Lawyer?
The answer is because studies show that people who hire a lawyer for their injury claim get at least 2-3 times as much as those who do not. The insurance company will likely try to lowball you. Let us focus on your case so you can focus on healing.
Things we will do for you:
- Monitor your medical treatment to make sure your doctors give you the best treatment you need and they order the right tests.
- Obtain and review your medical records to make sure your doctors document all your injuries and document all your pain and suffering.
- Answer all your questions from start to finish.
- Get your creditors off your back.
- Negotiate a great settlement of your case as quickly as possible.
10. Why Us?
- Every lawyer here have over 20 years experience in handling car accident cases in RI and MA
- We offer free case evaluations 24/7.
- We have 16 offices and are near you.
- We will come to you if you want or you can sign up on your smartphone.
- We will handle your case without you ever having to come in.
- We charge no fee until you get a cash settlement.
- We return your calls that day.
- We will get you a top dollar settlement and quickly so you can get back to your old life again.