The main reason motorcycles accident cases can be difficult to settle is the allocation of fault. In many cases, the other driver will inform the police officer that they did not see the motorcycle. As a result, the insurance company will often deny the claim or offer less money to settle the case than is adequate to compensate the victim. The primary goal of insurance companies is to make a profit, so offering a low settlement benefits them.
For these reasons, you should seek an experienced Massachusetts Motorcycle Accident lawyer to help you obtain all the compensation that you deserve. Call us today at 1-800-992-6878 or fill out a contact form online for more information about your case.
Our experienced MA motorcycle accident lawyers avoid these potential downfalls by immediately conducting a thorough investigation of the motorcycle accident, including:
- Reviewing the police report;
- Locating witnesses and requesting accurate statements;
- Hiring an accident reconstruction expert to view the scene of the accident;
- Taking photos of skid marks and other variables involved;
- Obtaining and reviewing your medical records;
- Reviewing the insurance policies of both drivers to identify benefits available;
- Negotiating with the insurance company to get you the settlement you are entitled to.
Our firm utilizes a team work approach to make sure that the needs of your case are met. All of our employees bring a wide range of experience and provide excellent customer service. By working efficiently, we are able to gather material evidence as proof that the motorcycle accident was not your fault. To ensure that you receive the compensation that you deserve for your injuries, contact our Massachusetts Motorcycle Accident lawyers today at 1-800-992-6878 or fill out a contact form online for a free (no obligation) case evaluation.