If you or a loved one have been exposed Monsanto Roundup and later developed non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering and other losses. We are currently working with experienced Monsanto Roundup lawyers across the country. They may be able to file a Monsanto Roundup lawsuit on your behalf, and there is no fee until you receive a settlement or award. Contact us for a free (no obligation) case evaluation online or toll free at 1-800-992-6878.
Do You Believe Your Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma Was Caused By Monsanto Roundup?
Read Below On Why You May Have a Claim.
What is Monsanto Roundup?
Known as the world’s most widely-used weed-killer, Roundup consists of the active ingredient glyphosate, known as a broad-spectrum herbicide. For years concerns have existed about a risk of cancer from herbicides and weed killers, specifically non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. However, recent reports have suggested that many cancers suffered by agricultural workers may have been caused by side effects of Roundup exposure.
What are the Serious Monsanto Roundup Side Effects?
- Lymph Node Enlargement
- Swollen Abdomen
- Chest Pain
- Severe Coughing
- Difficulty Breathing or Shortness of Breath
- Fatigue or feeling tired
- Sudden Weight Loss
Monsanto Roundup Lawsuits and Recent Events:
- June, 2015: France announces that it plans to ban Roundup from being used in or around gardening centers, homes and gardens after it was found by local scientists to be a “probable human carcinogen.”
- February, 2016: A man from Hawaii filed a lawsuit stating that his diagnosis and rapidly-growing non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma was allegedly caused by exposure to Roundup on a farm since 1997. Read more.
- March, 2016: A California wrongful death suit was filed by the widow of a farmer who had used Monsanto Roundup on his crops. The suit alleged that he developed non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma due to his exposure to Roundup, from which he died. Read more here.
- April, 2016: A California federal court refused to dismiss a lawsuit involving a man who claimed that his extended use of Roundup led to his non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Read the complaint here.
- June, 2016: The European Union called for a recall of Roundup after several members of the union refused to allow the use of Roundup in their countries.
- July, 2017: California state health officials listed the main ingredient in Monsanto Roundup as a potentially cancerous agent and banned release of the chemical into public waterways.
- April, 2018: After scientific expert testimony, a California appeals court ruled that the State of California can list glyphosate, the main ingredient in Roundup, as a possible cancer causing chemical. The Court also upheld the state ban on discharging Roundup into public waterways. Read more.
- August, 2018: Results of an independent study conducted by Environmental Working Group (EWG) revealed that many popular breakfast cereals, including Quaker Oats and Cheerios, contained dangerous levels of the herbicide used in Monsanto Roundup. Disturbingly, children were identified as being at the highest risk for exposure to the potentially cancer-causing chemical. Read more.
- August, 2018: San Francisco Jury awards $289 Million dollar verdict to a former groundskeeper who developed non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma after years of using Roundup. The makers of Monsanto Roundup continue to refuse to warn the public about the dangers of the chemicals used to make the product.
- May, 2019: California Jury awards $2.055 Billion dollar verdict to a couple who developed non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma after 30 years of use of the Monsanto Roundup product on their property. The makers of Monsanto continue to deny any connection between the chemicals in the Roundup and an increased risk of developing cancer.
What are the Medical Studies Finding About Monsanto Roundup?
- Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers (2001): Canadian study found a dose-response relationship between glyphosate exposure and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine (2003): American study of over 3,400 farmworkers in the Midwest found higher rates of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma associated with glyphosate exposure.
- International Journal of Cancer (2008): Swedish study concluded that exposure to glyphosate doubled the risk of developing non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma within less than 10 years.
- International Journal of Cancer (2014): Scientists found a significant link and association between workers of a farmland exposed to Monsanto Roundup and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- World Health Organization (2015): A study done by the WHO’s International Agency for Research on Cancer categorized glyphosate as being “probably carcinogenic to humans.”
Who is Most at Risk to Develop Cancer From Roundup?
Many workers in the agricultural field are exposed to large amounts of Monsanto Roundup, as it is usually used to keep weeds from growing in the fields of agriculture. These workers include:
- Industrial farm workers
- Turf workers
- Independent farmers
Why Contact Us?
If you or a loved one believe you developed non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma due to exposure to Monsanto Roundup, you should find an experienced Monsanto Roundup lawyer. You could be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering, among other losses. We are working with experienced Monsanto Roundup lawyers across the country who are investigating these cases. There is no fee unless you receive an award or settlement. Contact us toll free at 1-800-992-6878 or fill out a contact form for a free (no obligation) case evaluation.