Each week we compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
25 Recalls to be aware this week.
Medical Devices & Equipment:
- System CS100, CS100i and CS300 Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps by Datascope: Field Correction – Potential Electrical Test Failure Code.
- Balguti Kesaria Ayurvedic Medicine: FDA Warning – High Levels of Lead.
- Compounded Curcumin Emulsion Product for Injection by ImprimisRx: FDA Investigation – Serious Adverse Events Associated with Use.
- Rugby Laboratories Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Diocto Liquid and Diocto Syrup Manufactured By PharmaTech, LLC Due to Possible Product Contamination.
- Kawasaki recalls model year 2017 Versys-X 300 motorcycles. A loose tail/brake light socket may allow the bulb to fall out.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories:
- Model year 2016-2018 Keystone Avalanche recreational trailers recalled. The vehicles have an adjustment bolt for the kitchen slide-out that could contact the front tire.
- Jayco recalls model year 2017 Jay Flight SLX travel trailers. The Cargo Carrying Capacity (CCC) labels on the affected vehicles did not include the weight of the water tank and water when calculating the CCC, therefore, the CCC is overstated beyond the 1% variance allowed.
- Forest River recalls model year 2017 Rockwood travel trailers. The recalled vehicles have a federal placard with an incorrect ninth place check digit printed on the VIN label.
- Entegra recalls model year 2018 Cornerstone motorhomes. The engines have a fuel pump whose drive gear could possibly slip on its drive shaft, causing a fuel pump function loss, resulting in an engine stall that can increase the risk of a crash.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements:
- Agroson’s LLC Recalls Maradol Papaya Cavi Brand Grown and Packed by Carica De Campeche Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Hahn Brothers, Inc. Recalls Ready-To-Eat Ham Products Due To Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens.
- JBS USA Inc. Recalls Beef Products Due To Possible Foreign Matter Contamination.
- Amrita Health Foods Voluntarily Recalls Protein Bars For Possible Health Risk.
- Fairway “Like No Other Market” ® Recalls Fairway Brand Cookies Blondie Because Of Possible Health Risk.
- Commonwealth Dairy, LLC Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Almond in Aldi Key Lime Crunch Tilts.
- The AMPT Life, LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of AMPT Coffee due to the Presence of Undeclared Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Undeclared Milk.
Recalled Hamburger Bun
Vibrant Health Products Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg in LiveGfree Gluten Free Classic Soft White Hamburger Buns.
- Bateman recalls chicken filets. The products contain soy, an allergen, not declared on the label.
- Man of Steel Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Man of Steel 1 and Man of Steel 2 Due to Tainted Supplements.
Infant & Children Products:
- Panelcraft Recalls Children’s Building Sets Due to Choking Hazard. The building sets corner welds can break, allowing the panels and frames to separate and release magnets during play. When released, exposed magnets can create a choking hazard.
- Sweet Bamboo Recalls Children’s Pajamas Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard. The children’s pajamas fail to meet the federal flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
- MixBin Electronics Recalls iPhone Cases Due to Risk of Skin Irritation and Burns. Liquid and glitter can leak out of the cases, causing skin irritation and burns to consumers.
- RH Recalls Furniture Due to Injury, Laceration Hazards. The metal trim on the furniture can detach from the edges and create sharp points, posing injury and laceration hazards.
- Richie House Children’s Robes Recalled by Belle Investment Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard; Sold Exclusively at Amazon.com. The children’s robes fail to meet federal flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
- Fred’s Recalls Charcoal Grills Due to Fire Hazard. The exterior paint on the grill can ignite, posing a fire hazard.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com