Each week we compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
31 Recalls to be aware this week.
Medical Devices & Equipment:
- King Systems Issues Recall of King Vision Video Laryngoscope Video Adapter Size ½.
- Appco Pharma recalls Ranitidine Hydrochloride Capsules. The products are contaminated with NDMA, a probable cancer causer.
- Mylan recalls three lots of Nizatidine capsules. Trace amounts of N-Nitrosodimethylamine, a probable cancer have been found in the product.
- Denton Pharma recalls Ranitidine tablets. The medication may be contaminated with a probable cancer-causer.
- Porsche recalls various Cayman and 911 series vehicles. The owner’s manual maybe short on information for Child Restraint System installation.
- Cruise Car recalls model year 2019 Mokes. The vehicle may have a windshield of the incorrect glass quality rating.
- Toyota recalls 361,000 vehicles for air bag inflator issue.
- Honda recalling 2.7 million North American vehicles for new air bag inflator defect.
- Polaris recalls Slingshot, Slingshot SL, Slingshot SLR and Slingshot GT motorcycles. The motorcycle may suddenly lose power and stall.
- Indian recalls model year 2019 motorcycles with possible electrical issue. The motorcycle may suddenly lose power and stall.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories:
- Forest River recalls model year 2020 Georgetown and FR3 motorhomes. The trailer hitch may detach from the chassis.
- Forest River recalls model year 2018-2020 Dynamax Isata motorhomes. The slim-rack slide out mechanisms may activate unintentionally, extending or retracting the slide room unexpectedly.
- MORryde recalls model year 2020 Forest River Georgetown and FR3 motorhomes. The trailer hitch bolts may not be tightened properly.
- Oliver recalls model year 2017-2019 Elite II travel trailers. The axle bolts may be tightened improperly.
- Triple E recalls model year 2020 Unity U24RL trailers. A tire may contact the propane supply line.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements:
- Amity Packing Company Inc. Recalls Raw Ground Beef Products Due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination.
- Purely Elizabeth is recalling 166 cases of Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic granola. The product contains walnuts, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Cargill recalls Wilbur Dark Chocolate Covered Cashews. The product contains wheat, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Quesos La Ricura LTD. Recalls Cotija Cheese (Queso Cotija) Because Of Possible Health Risk.
- Savannah Food Company, Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Cornbread Dressing and Bread Stuffing Products Due to Possible Health Risk.
- Lipari Foods Issues Voluntary Recall Expansion on Additional Sandwiches Due to Potential Contamination of Listeria Monocytogenes.
- Kettle Cuisine Midco recalls ready-to-eat soup. The product contains egg and wheat, allergens not declared on the label.
- Five Star Food Recalls Sham Gardens Excellent Tahina Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Ducktrap River of Maine recalls Herring Center Cuts in Wine Sauce. The product contains milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Golden Pearl Trading Corporation Recalls Ready to Eat Imported Siluriformes Products Produced Without Benefit of Import Inspection.
- Sanitizer found in milk; one person sick with recall underway. A recall for seven varieties of milk packaged under two brands, Sealtest and L’ecole, c’est nourissant.
- ABH NATURE’S PRODUCTS, INC, ABH PHARMA, INC., and STOCKNUTRA.COM, INC. Issues Nationwide Recall of All Lots of Dietary Supplement Products.
Infant & Children Products:
- Certain Cow & Gate baby food has been recalled from a supermarket in the United Kingdom because it may have been tampered with.
- PCNA Recalls Power Banks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards. The power bank’s lithium-ion battery can overheat and ignite, posing fire and burn hazards.
- Varidesk Recalls Stand2Learn Stools Due to Fall Hazard. The foot support on the stool was improperly welded and can break, posing a fall hazard to consumers.
- STIHL Recalls Pressure Washers Due to Injury Hazard. The pressure washer nozzle can disconnect from the spray wand when under pressure during use, posing an injury hazard.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com