Each week we compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
15 Recalls to be aware this week.
Medical Devices & Equipment:
- Various Aortic Endovascular Graft Systems: Letter to Health Care Providers – UPDATE on Type III Endoleaks.
- Ducati recalls Supersport and Supersport S motorcycles. The Airbox blow-by and fuel tank overfill hoses could melt.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements:
- Pepsico Foods Canada recall Ruffles potato chips. The product may contain milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
- More Cyclospora infections in outbreak linked to Del Monte pre-cut fresh vegetables. Del Monte brand pre-cut fresh vegetables continue to be reported even though the multi-national company.
- Mrakovic Meat & Deli recalls The Original Mrakovic Burger. The product contains egg, rye, sesame, soy, and wheat, allergens not declared on the label.
- World Variety Produce recalls spicy edamame. The product contains oyster extract, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Nectar Foods Inc Dba Honey Mama’s Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Almonds in Oregon Peppermint Cacao Nectar Bar.
- Agri Star Meat And Poultry LLC Recalls Beef Pastrami Products due to Possible Processing Deviation.
- Quay Corporation Recalls Pork Products Produced Without Benefit of Inspection.
- Texas Natural Meats, a Lott, Texas establishment, is recalling approximately 489 pounds of frozen raw, ground beef products that may be contaminated with Shiga toxin-producing E. coli (STEC) O103.
- Now Health Group Inc. Recalls Select Now Real Food® Zesty Sprouting Mix Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Golden Star Wholesale Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Sulfites in Dried Apricots Sour.
- Gaia Ethnobotanical, LLC., Voluntarily Recalls Kratom Products Due to Potential Salmonella Contamination.
- Werner Recalls Aluminum Ladders Due to Fall Hazard. The ladders can break while in use, posing a fall hazard to the user.
- Women’s Scarves Recalled by Yangtze Store Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard Hazard; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com. The women’s scarves fail to meet the federal flammability standard for clothing textiles, posing a risk of burn injuries to consumers.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com