Each week we compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
24 Recalls to be aware this week.
Medical Devices & Equipment:
- Terumo Medical Corporation Recalls SOLOPATH® Balloon Expandable TransFemoral System and Re-Collapsible Balloon Access System Due to Dislodgement of the Fairing Tip from the Sheath
- NOVIS PR LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of PECGEN DMX Due to a Labeling Error.
- Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Amikacin Sulfate Injection, USP 1gm/4 mL (250mg/mL) and Prochlorperazine Edisylate Injection, USP 10mg/2mL (5mg/mL) as a Result of a Sterility Test Failure.
- More Ram trucks recalled over tailgate issue. The actuator limiter tab for the power locking mechanism could fracture, which would permit the actuator’s lock-rod control to move beyond its limits.
- Jaguar Land Rover recalls model year 2014-2015 Jaguar F-TYPE vehicles. The passenger front airbag may deploy even if a child is in the seat.
- Mazda recalls model year 2011-2013 Mazda6 vehicles. The front cross member may corrode after exposure to road salt.
- Model year 2017-2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4s recalled. The airbags may not deploy.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories:
- Forest River recalls model year 2018-2019 Cherokee travel trailers. The federal placard may contain incorrect information.
- REV recalls Fleetwood Flair and Holiday Rambler Admiral motorhomes. Carbon monoxide could enter the vehicle when the generator is running.
- Livin’ Lite recalls Camplite and Bearcat recreational trailers. One of the exit windows may be blocked by a manual awning arm.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements:
- ALDI recalls Bakers Corner All Purpose Flour. The product may be contaminated with E. coli.
- Blount Fine Foods recalls chicken tortilla soup. The product may be contaminated with pieces of plastic.
- Hearthside Food Solutions recalls 7-Eleven ‘The Italian Job’ sandwiches. The product contains egg, an allergen not declared on the label.
- purely elizabeth is recalling various granola products. The cashews provided by the firm’s supplier may contain foreign objects.
- House of Spices (India) recalls Laxmi Dried Apricot. The product may contain sulfites, which are not declared on the label.
- New Seasons Market recalls Bacon Shallot Potato Salad. The product may contain egg, an allergen not declared on the label.
- J Deluca Fish Company Inc. Recalls Siluriformes Products Produced Without Benefit of Import Inspection.
- Richwell Group, Inc. Recalls Siluriformes Products Produced Without Benefit of Import Inspection.
Infant & Children Products:
- Children’s Sleep Sacks Recalled by Gildan Activewear Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard; Sold Exclusively at AmericanApparel. The children’s sleep sacks fail to meet the flammability standard for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
- Aegean Apparel Recalls Children’s Sleepwear Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard. The children’s sleepwear garments fail to meet the flammability standard for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
- Target Recalls USB Charging Cables Due to Shock and Fire Hazards. The metal around the cord can become electrically charged if it contacts the USB wall charger plug prongs while charging, posing shock and fire hazards.
- DICK’S Sporting Goods recalls Ethos Pull-Up Assist. The plastic clip on the nylon web band can break.
- Excel Industries Recalls Zero-Turn Mowers Due to Fire Hazard. A wire tie underneath the seat could damage the fuel line, posing a fire hazard.
- Far East Brokers recalls pineapple corer & slicers. The slicer’s metal blade can detach, posing a laceration hazard.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com