Each week we compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
32 Recalls to be aware this week.
- Compounded Drug Products from Cantrell Drug Company: FDA Warning – Serious Deficiencies in Quality and Sterility Assurance.
- Jaguar Land Rover North America is recalling 307 model year 2018 XF Sportbrakes. The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) calibration may be incorrect, possibly causing the front airbags to deploy improperly in a low speed crash.
- Karma Automotive is recalling 94 model year 2018 Reveros. In the event of a crash, the side curtain/head protection airbags may partially detach from the inflator during air bag deployment, affecting the performance of the air bags.
Jaguar Logo of Recalled Car
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories:
- Thor Motor Coach (TMC) is recalling 65 model year 2018-2019 Outlaw recreational vehicles, model 29J. The sofa seat belt bracket may not meet strength requirements and may not restrain an occupant adequately in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
- Keystone recalls Crossroads Zinger and Longhorn recreational trailers. The ground wire at the GFCI receptacle may be improperly installed.
- Gulf Stream Coach is recalling 15 model year 2018 Geo and Matrix recreational trailers. The vehicles ‘ federal certification labels may incorrectly list the Kilogram (Kg) weight rating of the rear axle as 182 Kg/401.31 lbs. below its actual capacity.
- Keystone RV Company is recalling 312 model year 2018 Summerland recreational trailers, model 1800BH. The recalled vehicles may have an improperly sealed refrigerator compartment, possibly allowing carbon monoxide or propane gas to enter the living area, posing a risk of injury to the occupants.
- Lance recalls various model year 2018 recreational trailers. The laminated plastic touch pad on the jack may crack or separate.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements:
- Sensenig Turkey Farm LLC Recalls Turkey Sausage Products Due to Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens.
- J Bar B Foods Recalls Chicken Sausage Products due to Misbranding and an Undeclared Allergen.
- The Kansas City Baking Company Recalls Ready-To-Eat Meat Products Produced without Benefit of Inspection.
- Olli Salumeria Americana Firm Recalls Ready-To-Eat Meat Products due to Possible Listeria Contamination.
- Loblaw Companies Ltd. is recalling pre-packaged cooked shrimp because it may contain raw shrimp contaminated with harmful bacteria. The recall was triggered by the company, according to the recall posted by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
- Interstate Meat Distributors, Inc., Recalls Ground Beef and Pork Products due to Possible E. Coli O157:H7 Contamination.
- Seggiano USA of Cheyenne, Wyo., is recalling Tuscan Kale Pesto. The product is mislabeled with Artichoke & Garlic labels that do not declare that the product contains an allergen – cashews.
- La Pasta recalls Heinen’s Potato Gnocchi. The product may contain milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Ikea Canada is recalling Ikea brand Marshmallow candy “GODIS PÅSKKYCKLING” because of possible contamination from a mice infestation at the manufacturing plant.
- Market of Choice recalls Sezam Kale Salad. The product may contain egg, an allergen not declared on the label.
- The Double Cola Company Recalls Select Cases of its Cherry Ski Product.
- Lotte Int’l America Corp Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Peanut in “Kancho Choco Biscuit“
- Bella Diet Capsules by Bella All Natural: Recall – Presence of Sibutramine
- Progressive Labs recalls various dietary supplements. The products may contain milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
Recalled Chicken Sausage
Recalled Cooked Shrimp
Infant & Children Products:
- PL Sleep Children’s Sleepwear Recalled by Lemur Group Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard. The children’s nightgowns fail to meet the flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
- Graco Recalls Highchairs Due to Fall Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Walmart. The highchair’s rear legs can pivot out of position making the chair unstable and posing a fall hazard to a child in the highchair.
Pet Food & Animal Products:
- Northwest Naturals Voluntarily Recalls 5lb Frozen Chicken and Salmon Pet Food Chubs Because of Possible Listeria Monocytogenes Health Risk.
- TruPet is voluntarily recalling a limited amount of Treat Me Crunchy Beef Delight, 2.5oz Pet treats because the products have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Carnivore Meat Company Issues Voluntary Recall of “Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Beef Nibblets Entrée for Dogs” Pet Food.
- Blue Ridge Beef Recalls Kitten Grind Raw Pet Food Lot#GA1102 Because of Possible Contamination.
- Steve’s Real Food Voluntarily Recalls Raw Frozen Dog Food Turkey Canine Recipe Due to Possible Salmonella Contamination.
Recalled Dog Food
- Allen Sports Recalls Folding Bicycles Due to Fall Hazard. The bike’s frame can break during use causing the bicycle to collapse, posing a fall hazard to consumers.
- Double Insight Recalls Multicookers Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Walmart. A manufacturer defect can cause the multicooker to overheat and melt on the underside, posing a fire hazard.
- Goodman Company Recalls Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Due to Burn and Fire Hazards. The outdoor fan motors can overheat, posing burn and fire hazards.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com