Each week we compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
22 Recalls to be aware this week.
Medical Devices & Equipment:
- CME America Recalls BodyGuard Infusion Pump System Due to Risk of Over-, and Under-infusion.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Phytonadione Injectable Emulsion USP, 10 mg/mL Single-Dose Ampules Due To Ampules Breaking And Shattering Upon Opening.
- Land Rover is recalling 1,553 model year 2017-2018 Discovery vehicles with low line headlight assemblies. When towing a trailer with the trailer lights connected to the trailer socket and the vehicle’s Daytime Running Lights (DRL) are on, the trailer lights may not function.
- Lamborghini recalls Aventador SVJ Coupes and Roadsters. The interior door handle mechanism may fail, resulting in the door being unable to be opened by using the inside door handle.
- The first covers certain 2014-15 Ford Fiestas, 2014-16 Ford Fusions, and 2014-16 Lincoln MKZs with doors that might not close properly. The second pertains to 2021 Ford E-Series stripped chassis and cutaway vehicles with a wiring harness that might chaffe and expose important wiring.
- BMW recalls motorcycles with brake light issue. A flashing brake light can cause confusion to other drivers on the road, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Triumph recalls Trophy SE A1 and Trophy SE A1 Launch motorcycles. The motorcycle may suffer a sudden loss of lighting or an engine stall.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories:
- Triple E recalls model year 2020 Wonder travel trailers. The 12V ceiling pot light wires are not protected with a grommet where they pass through the aluminum tubing, allowing them to chafe and arc.
- Thor Motor Coach recalls Tellaro & Sequence motorhomes. The shifter cable may disconnect from the transmission.
- Forest River recalls Berkshire and Sportscoach motorhomes. The brake caliper mounting bolts may not be tightened properly.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements:
- Guan’s Mushroom Co Recalls Enoki Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Tiffany Food Corp. Issues Alert on Undeclared Sulfites in Huangfushanzen Dried Mushrooms.
- Allergy Alert Issued By Winter Gardens Quality Foods, Inc. for Undeclared Milk in Vodka Sauce.
- Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) recalls Lindt Excellence 85% Cocoa chocolate bars. The product contains milk and soy, allergens not declared on the label.
- Al-Shamas Food Products recalls spring rolls and samosas. The products may contain milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Chicago Indoor Garden recalls Red Clover Sprouts and products containing clover sprouts. The products are contaminated with E. coli 0103.
Infant & Children Products:
- Kids & Koalas baby walkers recalled. The baby walkers fail to meet the federal safety standard.
- Kidz Concepts recalls Lilly of New York children’s winter boots. The boots’ sole contains excessive levels of lead.
- Grizzly Industrial recalls children’s tool kits. The tool belt, hammer and suspenders contain excessive levels of lead.
Pet Food & Animal Products:
- IcelandicPlus LLC Voluntarily Recalls Whole Capelin Fish Pet Treats Because Product Exceeds FDA Size Restrictions.
- Crate and Barrel recalls glass pitchers. The handle on the pitcher can break, posing a laceration hazard.
- Hawthorne Hydroponics recalls Grower’s Edge vaporizers. The vaporizers can overheat and possibly cause a fire.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com