Each week we compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
24 Recalls to be aware this week.
Medical Devices & Equipment:
- Getinge Issues Worldwide Voluntary Correction of Maquet/Getinge Cardiosave Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) For Interruption and/or Inability to Start Therapy at Altitudes above 3,200 Feet/975 Meters.
- BioLyte Laboratories Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall Due to the Voluntary Nationwide Recall initiated by King Bio Inc. (a Raw Material Supplier) for NeoRelief for Muscle Cramping and Restlessness Topical Gel Due to Possible Microbial Contamination.
- Nissan recalls over 215,000 crossovers and sedans for fire risk. Owners advised to park cars away from other vehicles and structures.
- Kawasaki recall Kawasaki Ninja motorcycles. The center stand may drop to the ground while the motorcycle is being ridden.
- Fuel Helmets recalls open face motorcycle helmets. The helmets may not provide adequate protection.
- Woodcraft Recalls Clip-On Adapters for Motorcycle Handlebars Due to Crash Hazard. The adapter plate on the motorcycle handlebars can crack and fail, posing a crash hazard.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories:
- Winnebago recalls motorhomes with electrical issue. An auxiliary solar charging port circuit may not be protected.
- Model year 2018-2019 Winnebago Intents recalled. The cabinet mirror over the driver’s seat may fall while the vehicle is moving.
- REV recalls Fleetwood Pulse and Holiday Rambler Prodigy motorhomes. The polypropylene water waste tank may melt.
- Jayco recalls model year 2015-2017 Redhawk motorhomes. Liquid may leak into the driver’s power window switch.
- Model year 2018-2019 Outlaw motorhomes recalled. The wiring for the coach may have be improperly wired to the battery.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements:
- Cargill Meat Solutions Recalls Ground Beef Products due to Possible E. Coli O26 Contamination.
- Junior’s Smokehouse Processing Plant Recalls Beef Jerky Products due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination.
- Lidl Voluntarily Recalls Bellona Brand Hazelnut Wafers Due to Improperly Declared Wheat Allergen.
- Potential poisonous mushroom presence prompts recall.
- Belleisle Foods initiates recall of coleslaw because of Listeria risk.
- Zweigle’s Inc. Recalls Olive Loaf Pork Products due to Sodium Nitrite Levels in Excess of Regulatory Limit.
- Sarap Asian Fusion Recalls Cookies due to Undeclared Allergens.
- Kim Châu brand spring roll recalled. The product contains egg and may contain wheat, allergens not declared on the label.
- Purus Labs Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk and Soy in MyoWhey.
Infant & Children Products:
- Weeplay Kids Recalls Children’s Coveralls Due to Choking Hazard. The bunny applique on the children’s coveralls can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- Titan Recalls Weight Lifting Safety Straps Due to Injury Hazard. The stitching in the strap can come loose causing heavy weights to fall on consumers, posing an injury hazard to the weight lifter.
- Prizer-Painter Stove Works recalls gas ranges and wall ovens. Accumulated gas can ignite, posing a burn hazard when oven door is opened.
- Kaz Recalls Stinger Insect Zappers Due to Shock Hazard. The insect kill grid can detach inside the housing, posing a shock hazard.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com