Each week we compile summaries of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that we feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
- Pharmakon Pharmaceuticals Voluntary Recall of Morphine Sulfate 0.5 mg/mL Preservative Free in 0.9% Sodium Chloride because the product is super-potent.
- Starcraft RV is recalling certain model year 2016 AR-One toy hauler trailers. The affected trailers may be equipped with labels that indicate incorrect tire size and tire inflation information.
- Takata – Reuters reports up to 90 million more Takata airbag inflators may face U.S. recalls. For more information about the Takata recalls or visit our Takata Airbag Lawyer page.
- Whole Foods Market is recalling Pecorino Aged Cheese in Walnut Leaves sold in one Florida and one New York, NY store, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria.
- Fresh Creative Foods Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Fish (Anchovy) in H-E-B Tartar Sauce.
- Health Matters America, is recalling specific lots of Organic traditions SPROUTED FLAX SEED POWDER and Organic traditions sprouted chia & flax seed powder because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Country Life Natural Foods of Pullman, MI is recalling shelled raw pistachios, sold in 2 lb bags and 30 lb boxes, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Maytag Dairy Farms is voluntarily recalling 5 lots of “Maytag Blue” blue cheese wedges and wheels and 15 batches of blue cheese crumbles because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria.
- Wild Blue Yonder Foods is recalling its Chappaqua Crunch Simply Granola with Blueberries & Bananas, in 13 ounce packages, because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- PEKING FOOD LLC is recalling Chef Hon brand STEAMED BUNS WITH SEAFOOD & VEGETABLE and STEAMED BUNS WITH SEAFOOD MARINATED IN XO-SAUCE, because they contain undeclared eggs.
Infant & Children Products:
- J. Crew Recalls Girls’ Coats – The buttons on the front of the coat can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- Apple Recalls Travel Adapter Kits and Plugs Due to Risk of Electric Shock.
- BYA Sports Recalls Skyline Backyard Zipline Kits Due to Fall Hazard.
- Boa Technology recalls Snowboard Boots with Boa Secondary Reels Due to Fall Hazard.
- ENVE Recalls Bicycle Forks Due to Fall Hazard.
- Raynor Recalls Office Chairs Due to Fall Hazard.
- Michaels (craft stores) Recalls Holiday Paper Boxes Due to Risk of Mold Exposure.
- Michaels (craft stores) Recalls Artificial Poinsettias Due to Risk of Mold Exposure.
- Goodman Company Expands Recall of Air Conditioning and Heating Units Due to Burn and Fire Hazards.
Sources: fda.gov, cspc.gov, reuters.com