Contrary to what you may see portrayed on television commercials, insurance companies are not your friend. Even your own insurance company is not your friend. The goal of all insurance companies is to make money and pay out the least amount of money possible to injured persons.
The personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of d’Olivera & Associates are highly skilled, and are experienced in dealing with insurance companies, the legal system, medical documents, and the health care system.
We recommend that you immediately consult with a qualified personal injury attorney and do not speak to an insurance company, let alone accept a settlement. If you have any questions or concerns, email us or give us a call at 1-800-992-6878. We answer 24/7, for your convenience, if you or a loved one has been injured in an accident.
- To emphasize, insurance companies are NOT your friend. They want to pay out the least amount of money possible. Nationally known insurance companies have been caught systematically ripping off and lying to injured persons.
- The insurance company may offer you what appears to be a large sum of money such as $25,000, but you might actually be entitled to $250,000 or even $2,500,000. When you hire a highly skilled and experienced personal injury attorney, you will receive the highest compensation possible.
- In most cases, the personal injury attorney only gets paid if he gets money for you. There are no fees or expenses due until your case is settled or the jury reaches a verdict. You have no out-of-pocket costs at any time.
- We fully investigate your case. We handle all of the paperwork, negotiations, investigation, and research so that you can focus on getting better. As soon as we’re hired, we go to work for you. If would be in your best interest to store our phone number (1-800-992-6878) in your phone along with that of your medical doctor and insurance company.
- It is okay to report an auto accident to your insurance agency, but just state the basic facts. Do not answer questions and do not let them record you. Any and all statements will be used against you later.
- We will negotiate with the hospital to get your medical bills reduced so that you can keep more money in your pocket.
We take care of all aspects of your case so you can focus on what’s really important, healing. No matter what, do NOT speak with, or settle with, the insurance company. Protect your rights, pay your bills, and keep more money in your pocket. contact us or call now for FREE case evaluation. For your convenience, our telephones are answered 24 hours a day and 7 days a week (1-800-992-6878).