If you are injured at work, there are steps that you should take to ensure that your legal rights are protected.
Do You Work in Massachusetts and Suffered an Injury at Work?
Call Us Now for a Free Case Evaluation!
- Seek Immediate Medical Attention: Make sure that you visit a medical professional for any injuries you sustained. Keep a detailed medical record. You should include the date and time of every doctor’s visit and a list of all medical providers.
- Report Your Injury: It is important that you report your injury to your employer as soon as it occurs. Some injuries may become worse over time, so even if an injury seems minor at the time it happens, you should still report it right away. Make sure the report is in writing.
- Make A Written Summary Of The Injury: Be sure to document all aspects of the injury, including:
- the date and time of the injury;
- the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of anyone, who witnessed your injury;
- the person to whom you reported your injury;
- any limitations the injury has caused.
Why Call Us?
If you have suffered an injury while on the job, you may be entitled to collect workers’ compensation benefits. The experienced MA workers’ compensation lawyers that we work with charge no fee unless they win your claim or you get a settlement. For a free (no obligation) case evaluation, call our toll free number or fill out a contact form online.