Each week we compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
24 Recalls to be aware this week.
Medical Devices & Equipment:
- Pfizer Inc. Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Consumer Level Recall of Six Lots of Thermacare® Heatwraps Due to Leaking Wraps With The Potential For Skin Injuries.
- FDA Classifies Field Action Related to Fc 500™ And Epics® As Class 1 Recall Beckman Coulter Life Sciences Committed to Helping Customers Take Prompt, Appropriate Actions.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of All Amlodipine/Valsartan Combination Tablets and Amlodipine/Valsartan/Hydrochlorothiazide Combination Tablets That Are Within Expiry.
- BatteryJack recalls DSR 808 adult motorcycle helmets. The helmets may not adequately protect the wearer in the event of a head impact during a motorcycle crash, and may not be labeled properly labeled.
- Silverstone recalls Ride Eazy DOT Sleek helmets. The helmets may not protect the wearer adequately in the event of a head impact during a motorcycle crash, or the helmet may detach from the wearer.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories:
- Model year 2017-2019 Thor Challenger, Miramar, and Outlaw motorhomes recalled. The driver’s motorized windshield roller shade may unroll without warning.
- Model year 2019 Keystone Montana recreational trailers recalled. The fasteners that secure the disc brake assembly may fail.
- Keystone recalls Raptor recreational trailers. The tires may rub against the frame outrigger.
- Heartland RV recalls model year 2019 Pioneer recreational trailers. A flexible liquid propane hose was installed incorrectly on the outside cooktop.
- Model year 2018-2019 Reflection fifth wheel trailers recalled. The circuit for the power converter lacks over-current protection.
- Forest River recalls Georgetown, FR3, Berkshire and Charleston motorhomes. The driver’s motorized windshield roller shade may unroll without warning.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements:
- First Source recalls Chocolate and Nut Trays. The product contains pecans and cashews, allergens not declared on the label.
- Allergen Alert: Kitchen Cravings Strawberry and Mixed Berry Parfaits with Trace Tree Nuts.
- Chukar Cherries recalls Amaretto Rainier Chocolate Cherries. The product may contain milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Sprout Creek Farm Recalls “Kinkead” Cheese due to Possible Health Risk.
- Tres Hermanos Bakery Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Telera and Bolillo Breads.
- Achdut Recalls Multiple Brands of “Tahini” Because It May Be Contaminated with Salmonella.
- Gemini Food Corporation Conducts Voluntary Recall of Imperial Taste Fried Red Onions and Fried Garlic Due to Undeclared Wheat.
Pet Food & Animal Products:
- Sunshine Mills, Inc. Issues Voluntary Recall of Dry Dog Food Due to Potentially Elevated Levels of Vitamin D.
- ANF Pet Inc. Issues Voluntary Precautionary Recall of Dry Dog Food Due to Potentially Elevated Levels of Vitamin D.
- ELM Pet Foods Recall of Dry Dog Food Due to Elevated Levels of Vitamin D.
Recalled Dry Dog Food
- Öhlins Recalls Bicycle Forks Sold on Specialized Bicycles Due to Fall and Injury Hazards. The air cartridge can abruptly spring out of the stanchion tube, posing fall and injury risks to the rider.
- IKEA Recalls Dining Tables Due to Laceration Hazard. The table’s glass extension leaf can detach and fall unexpectedly, posing a laceration hazard.
Recalled IKEA Table
- Lumber Liquidators Recalls 5-Gallon Buckets Due to Drowning Hazard. Young children can fall into buckets and drown. The buckets do not have the required cautionary label warning of the drowning risk posed to young children.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com