Each week we compile a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
28 Recalls to be aware this week.
- AuroMedics Pharma LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Levofloxacin in 5% Dextrose 250mg/50mL Due to Presence of Visible Particulate Matter Tentatively Identified as Mold.
- Baxter Expands Voluntary Nationwide Recall to Include Second Lot of Nexterone Injection Due to Presence of Particulate Matter.
- Mazda North America Operations is recalling 160 model year 2006 B-Series vehicles. Upon deployment of the passenger side and driver side front airbags, excessive internal pressure may cause the inflators to explode.
- MV Agusta USA is recalling 27 model year 2015-2016 F4 RC and F4 RR motorcycles. The motorcycles are equipped with Brembo front brake master cylinders that may fail resulting in the loss of front braking ability and increasing the risk of a crash.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories:
- Forest River is recalling 170 model year 2018 Prime Time Crusader and Sanibel recreational trailers. A bracket used to secure the furnace in place may be missing, allowing the furnace to shift, possibly resulting in the fresh air intake and the furnace exhaust tubes being misaligned with the furnace.
- Forest River is recalling 3,297 model year 2015-2018 Cascade and Cherokee recreational trailers. The trailer wiring may have been routed improperly, allowing the wires to be pinched between the chassis and the vehicle body.
- Forest River recalls Coachmen Galleria motorhomes. The inverter’s lead wire may melt, increasing the risk of a fire.
- Keystone recalls model year 2018 Hideout recreational trailers. The federal placard incorrectly lists the Gross Axle Weight Rating.
- KZRV is recalling model year 2014-2015 Durango Gold recreational trailers. A rivet for the vehicle’s quad entry steps may shear and fail, causing the steps to give when being used and cause the user to fall, increasing the risk of personal injury.
- Forest River recalls Salem and Wildwood recreational trailers. The federal placard on the vehicles contains incorrect tire information.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements:
- Duke Sandwich Productions recalls ready-to-eat chicken salad. Duke Sandwich Productions recalls ready-to-eat chicken salad.
- Café Spice GCT Inc., Recalls Ready-To-Eat Chicken Salad Products Due to Misbranding and an Undeclared Allergen.
- Bellisio Foods recalls Michelina’s Fettuccine Alfredo. The product may contain soy, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Palmer Candy Company recalls Sea Salt Caramel Hearts. The product may contain peanuts, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Rico brand recalls Tofu Breakfast Burrito. The product may contain soy, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Allergy Alert Issued in Select North Atlantic Whole Foods Market Stores for Undeclared Almond Flour in Cheesecake Bars.
- Hiland Dairy Orange Juice and Tampico Citrus Punch recalled. The products may contain milk protein, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Ottogi America, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Rice Cake Soup.
- Wells Collection recalls Rely Dried Longya Lily. The product contains sulfites which are not declared on the label.
- Arthri-D, LLC is recalling its Dietary Supplement “Arthri-D 120ct” Lot#1701-092Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Break Ventures/California Basics is recalling its Dietary Supplement “Zero for Him 150ct” Lot#1710-638 (the “Product”) because of Possible Health Risk.
Infant & Children Products:
- French dairy expands baby milk recall to include 83 countries. Fallout from a Salmonella outbreak traced to baby milk products from Lactalis is raining down on the French dairy company and retailers that continued selling the contaminated recalled products.
- Bassinets Recalled Due to Violation of Bassinet & Cradle Standard; Made By Multipro (Recall Alert). The bassinets fail to meet the mandatory federal safety standard for bassinets and cradles, posing fall and entrapment hazards to babies.
Pet Food & Animal Products:
- JustFoodForDogs Voluntarily Recalls Three Daily Diets because of Possible Listeria monocytogenes Health Risk from Green Beans.
- Fujifilm Recalls Power Adapter Wall Plugs Sold with Digital Cameras Due to Shock Hazard. The power adapter wall plug can crack, break or detach and remain in the wall and expose live electrical contacts, posing a shock hazard.
- Panasonic Recalls Flat Screen Televisions and Swivel Stands Due to Tip-Over Hazard. The mounting screws that connect the swivel stand to the television can come loose and cause the television to tip over and fall off the stand unexpectedly, posing serious tip-over and entrapment hazards that can result in injuries or death to children.
- Hillsdale Furniture Recalls Bar Stools Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert). The stool seat can loosen or break off at the base, posing a fall hazard to the user.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Recalls Hudson Comforters by UGG Due to Risk of Mold Exposure. Mold can be present, posing a risk of respiratory or other infections in individuals with compromised immune systems, damaged lungs or an allergy to mold.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com