Each week we will be compiling summaries of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that we feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
- Automakers to recall additonal 5 million vehicles for defective Takata airbags. Moisture can get inside its air bag control computers, causing the power supplies to corrode and fail – air bags may not inflate in a crash or they could deploy without a crash. Automakers will replace the computers at no cost to the owners according to the article.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club recalls Deli Meat over Pistachio Risk
- TF Foods Inc. undeclared peanuts in “Fried Bean Snack (Na-Pia-Jo)”
- Margaritaville banana cream pie filling recalled due to possible salmonella risk
- H-E-B Creamy Creations Caramel Pecan Turtle Ice Cream Voluntarily Recalled Due to Possible Foreign Material (Wood pieces) in the Product
- Garden of Life, LLC recalled a limited quantity of its Raw Meal Organic Shake & Meal Chocolate, Original, Vanilla and Vanilla Chai because they have the potential to contain Salmonella Virchow.
Infant & Children Products:
- KHS America Recalls Children’s Musical Instrument Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
- Wedgwood Decorative Baby Rattles Recalled by WWRD Due to Choking Hazard
- Dollar General Recalls Construction Truck Toy Vehicles Due to Fire and Burn Hazards; Sold Exclusively at Dollar General
Pet Food & Products:
- Royal Appliance Recalls Dirt Devil Pet Vacuums Due to Electrical Shock Hazard
- Microsoft Recalls AC Power Cords for Surface Pro Devices Due to Fire, Shock Hazards
- Head USA Recalls Ski and Snowboard Helmets Due to Head Injury Hazard