d’Oliveira & Associates Personal Injury Lawyer
11 George St
Pawtucket, RI 02860
Attorney D. Robin Gouveia is the managing lawyer of our Pawtucket office and she has been representing injured people for over 20 years. Before law school, Robin worked as a claims adjuster for an insurance company for many years. This gave her valuable knowledge of the inner workings of how insurance companies value a personal injury claim.
The office in Pawtucket, RI also services the towns of Central Falls, RI; Cumberland, RI; Lincoln, RI and Seekonk, MA.
Read client reviews for our Pawtucket office.
Some of Our Personal Injury Case Settlements
- $800,000 Car Accident Settlement – A serious car accident where our client sustained two fractured vertebrae and significant bruising all over her body.
- $610,000 Slip & Fall Injury Settlement – Our client sustained pelvis and lower back fractures after a serious fall.
- $450,000 Motorcycle Accident Injury Settlement – Our client was struck by a car while on his motorcycle and suffered a fractured shoulder, injury to his hands, bruised ribs and cuts to his face.
- $400,000 Dog Bite Injury Settlement – Our client was a young boy who was attacked by a dog while at a friend’s home.
Automobile Accidents in Pawtucket
Our Pawtucket personal injury lawyer, D. Robin Gouveia, settles hundreds of car accident cases for our clients in our Pawtucket office every year. She works diligently for her clients to get them the best possible settlement. There are (3) things you need to get a top dollar settlement of your car accident case in Pawtucket.
- Liability – The other driver must be the cause of the accident.
- Injuries – You must have sustained direct injuries from the accident.
- Insurance – The other driver must have insurance or you must have uninsured motorist coverage on your policy.
Assuming you have all 3 of these, we can get you an out of court settlement of your case. We charge a 1/3 of your settlement fee so it costs you nothing to hire us as we do not get paid until you do. We go head to head with the insurance company to get you what you deserve. Call a Pawtucket car accident lawyer to get what you deserve. Read more.
Motorcycle Accident in Pawtucket
Attorney D. Robin Gouveia has also settled many motorcycle accident cases over the past 20 years. She knows how common it is for the insurance adjuster to try to deny or offer less than your case is worth. It is not usually cut and dry as to who is at fault in these cases and having an experienced personal injury lawyer represent you is the most important factor. Read more.
Injured at Work in Pawtucket
In order to collect workers’ compensation benefits if you were injured in RI you must be injured in the course of your employment. You must also be unable to perform the duties of your job. There are many things you can collect for like lost wages, medical bills, scarring and in some cases a lump sum settlement. Lump sums are for those seriously injured who cannot return to their former occupation. Read more.
Pawtucket is one of many cities across the nation that has addressed the issue of “dangerous dog breeds.” Pawtucket dog bite laws specify the legal rules for owning a dog. If you are bitten by a dog, the owner of the dog may have homeowner’s insurance to cover you for all of your damages. If they own a home, they likely have this type of insurance. Hiring a top notch Pawtucket personal injury lawyer is the best decision you can make. Read more.
Slip and Falls in Pawtucket
The typical types of slip and fall cases we see are people who slip and fall at a grocery store or at their apartment building or from unsalted ice on a walkway. We need to prove the owner of the property was negligent and that it was not your fault. These cases are often complex and many times a lawsuit needs to be filed. We usually can settle these out of court but a lot of work is involved. Hiring a good personal injury lawyer in Pawtucket is the best thing you can do for your case. Read more.
Other Cases We Handle
See the many other cases we handle.