If you have been injured in a car accident in Massachusetts and it was not your fault, you need to reach $2,000 in medical bills before you can obtain a settlement (unless you have a broken bone or a scar, etc.). We help injured people get money for medical bills, lost income and pain and suffering and we charge no fees until you receive a settlement or award. Call us toll-free 24/7 or contact us online for your free consultation.
Injured or Seriously Hurt From a Car Accident?
Call the MA Car Accident Lawyers for the Help You Deserve!
Massachusetts is a no fault state, which means you can recover for your medical bills and lost wages under PIP from your own insurance company. See below for more details.
To qualify for a settlement from the other driver, we must show they were at least 50% at fault in the accident. If so, we can get you money for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering, among other losses.
What Is the Legal Fee?
We charge no fee to process your PIP claim with your own insurance company and charge a 1/3 fee for any settlement money we get for you from the other driver’s insurance company.
How Do I Get the Most For My Property Damage to My Car?
The answer is simple. Just have the insurance company appraiser meet with your auto body repairman at the auto body shop, as he will know how to get you what you need to fix your car.
What Insurance Coverages Are Available?
There are several different types of insurance coverages available to you if you were injured in a car accident and some do not require the other driver to be at fault, as Massachusetts is a no fault state. Learn More.
Why Do I Need a Massachusetts Car Accident Lawyer?
The answer is simply because the insurance companies like to play a lot of tricks to save them money. Often they will not want to pay for all of your medical bills. They may send you for an examination with a doctor hired by them and often the doctor will tell the insurance company that you do not need any more medical treatment. There are so many different things our experienced Massachusetts Car Accident lawyers can do to help you get all the money you deserve. Learn More.
Have You Been Injured in a Car Accident from Negligence?
Call an Experienced Massachusetts Auto Accident Lawyer Today!
Why Hire Us?
There are several why we feel you should hire us.
- We only handle personal injury and disability cases and have been doing so for over 25 years.
- We make sure all your medical bills get paid and you get all of your lost income.
- We know all the tricks the insurance company adjusters play to save them money and pay you less.
- We make sure you get the best medical care you need.
- We make sure your doctors order all the necessary tests, such as an MRI for example, to show the extent of your injuries.
- We monitor your medical records and make sure the doctors document all of your injuries correctly and that they also document your pain and suffering.
- We make sure we notify all appropriate insurance companies that may owe you money such as the underinsured motorist company, etc.
- We keep you informed of everything that is going on with your case every step of the way so you can focus on getting better and we can focus on your case.