If you have been injured in a car accident in Rhode Island, you may be entitled to a cash settlement to pay for your medical bills, lost income and pain and suffering. Our fee is 1/3 of your settlement if we win your case. Contact us 24/7 for a free (no obligation) case evaluation.
Have You Been Injured In a Car Accident?
Call A RI Car Accident Lawyer For The Help You Deserve!
What Is My RI Car Accident Case Worth?
If you are injured due to the fault of another driver, we can get you a settlement for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering, among other losses. The insurance company will try to pay you as little as possible for your pain and suffering, so this is where our years of experience representing Rhode Island accident victims can help you the most. Read more
How Do You Get the Most For Your Damaged Vehicle?
We recommend you have the insurance company appraiser look at your car at the auto body shop where your repair technician can negotiate a fair price to fix your car. Read more
Should I Contact the Other Driver’s Insurance Company?
If you are seriously injured, we recommend that you first speak with an experienced lawyer who concentrates in car accidents before you speak with the claims adjuster for the insurance company of the other driver who was at fault, because anything you say can be used against you. Also, internal insurance company studies show people who hire lawyers get up to 2/3 more for their settlements. Read more
Should I Handle My Case Without a Lawyer?
If you are seriously injured, we feel you should at least speak with an experienced Car Accident Lawyer before even thinking of going it alone. But, if you decide not to do so… click here for some helpful tips. Read more
What Insurance Coverage Is Available?
The minimum liability insurance coverage in Rhode Island that a driver must carry is $25,000. Also, most people have at least $25,000 in underinsurance coverage for their vehicle. In sum, if the car you were in and the driver of the car who injured you is insured, then you will probobly have at least $50,000 in coverage available to you for your injuries. Read more.
If You Have Been Seriously Hurt in an Auto Accident, Call An Experienced Rhode Island Car Accident Lawyer Today!
Why Hire Us?
There are so many different things our experienced Rhode Island Car Accident lawyers can do to help you get the best settlement of your case. A few of these are:
- We make sure you get the proper medical treatment with the best doctors (who are also experienced at writing up accurate and detailed medical reports),
- We monitor your medical records to make sure your doctors are properly documenting your symptoms and pain and suffering,
- We make sure your doctors order all the proper tests (such as an MRI, etc.),
- We get proof of your lost income (sometimes employers are slow to fill out proper lost income documentation),
- We help you properly document your pain and suffering,
- We make sure all available insurance coverage is notified,
- We make sure we answer all your questions throughout your case. “You focus on healing, we’ll focus on your case.”
Call us for a free case evaluation at 1-800-992-6878, or fill out a contact form.