There are so many different things our experienced Massachusetts Car Accident lawyers can do to help you get the best settlement of your case.
The main reason is because unless you have a broken bone or a scar, you need to reach $2,000 in medical bills before you can bring a claim for your pain and suffering against the insurance company for the driver who was at fault.
The insurance company may have you examined by one of their doctors and we often find they are not objective and will write in a medical report that you do not need any more treatment.
Also, the insurance company is going to try to offer you as little money as possible to settle your case and an experienced lawyer can most likely get you more money.
There are many things an experienced Massachusetts car accident lawyer can do to make sure you get a good settlement for your injuries, such as:
- Obtaining your medical bills and medical reports and processing these with both your PIP insurance carrier and liability insurance carrier.
- Making sure the PIP insurance carrier adequately pays your medical bills and compensate you for your lost wages.
- Monitoring your medical treatment to make sure your doctors ordered the appropriate tests.
- Monitoring your medical records to make sure your doctors document all your injuries as well as the pain and suffering you have sustained.
- Advising you regarding every aspect of your claim.
- Most importantly, negotiating the best possible settlement to compensate for your injuries, as quickly as possible.
Contact our experienced Massachusetts Car Accident Lawyers now!
Call us for a free evaluation at 1-800-992-6878.